Due to time, budget or expertise, EHR implementations are often driven by a need to go-live. In addition, optimization is difficult to build into the system implementation because workflows evolve in a transition from concept to reality. To successfully derive greater return on your technology investments, an understanding of the clinical, financial and technical dependencies that influence your EHR are essential. First optimization advisors are experienced in working with your team to determine current state while shedding light on the path to your future state goals.
Superior outcomes define the approach that our optimization experts employ with FirstTRAK. As part of this approach, our FirstMAP workflow engineering tool, along with our advisors, provides reporting, coaching and change management expertise for your healthcare team.
Once your EHR is live, your support needs will continue to evolve in complexity and importance. Our optimization team can help you;
- Focus on EHR optimization rather than on day-to-day break fix
- Build required enhancements, code upgrades
- Address regulatory update impacts such as MACRA and MIPS
- Develop custom reports to free your personnel for performance improvement
- Meet overall support demands on your EHR