FCP has a nationwide opening for a Cerner PharmNet professional to provide consulting services to our growing hospital and vendor integration customer base.
FCP is focused entirely on healthcare consulting, serves leading academic, children’s, and multi-entity hospitals throughout the US.
Our compensation package is HIGHLY competitive and there is no relocation necessary. In addition, FCP has a long history of working with independent consultants and paying fantastic rates.
Submit resume below and we will contact you shortly.
Open Position: Cerner PharmNet Consultant
- Works directly with client to manage, implement and optimize their initiatives.
- Responsible for project documentation and management of daily work assignments; performs project status reporting.
- Adheres to, identifies, documents and communicates client requirements and process flows.
- Participates in build, validation, implementation, and support activities throughout the Cerner PharmNet implementation life cycle.
- Strong CPOE build/implementation experience along with ability to perform hands-on Cerner PharmNet CPOE build.
- Understands the language and implementation of Pharmacy in a multi-entity health system.
- Demonstrated experience with building pharmacy medications, units of measure, frequencies, building and scheduling fill batches, dispense categories, UBC’s, flexing medication alerts, and stacking NDC’s.
- Minimum 3 years Cerner PharmNet implementation experience.
- Weekly travel to client site required.
Stay Updated on FCP Job Opportunities:
- Follow our hashtag on Twitter: #FCPjobs
- Join our First Choice Professionals LinkedIn group.