FCP has an immediate opening for an Epic Radiant professional to provide consulting services to our growing hospital and vendor integration customer base.
FCP is focused entirely on healthcare consulting, serves leading academic, children’s, and multi-entity hospitals throughout the US.
Our compensation package is HIGHLY competitive and there is no relocation necessary. In addition, FCP has a long history of working with independent consultants and paying fantastic rates.
Please submit resume below and we will contact you soon after.
- Works directly with client to manage, implement and optimize their initiatives.
- Responsible for project documentation and management of daily work assignments; performs project status reporting.
- Adheres to, identifies, documents and communicates client requirements and process flows.
- Participate in build, validation, implementation and support activities throughout the implementation life cycle.
- Active participation with Incidents, Requests, Change Management activities
- Must have Epic Radiant Certification
- 3-5 years of hands on Epic build, implementation & support experience with the Radiant application module
- Experience as an Epic traveling consultant, providing professional services to health delivery clients
Stay Updated on FCP Job Opportunities:
- Follow our hashtag on Twitter: #FCPjobs
- Join our First Choice Professionals LinkedIn group.